From small conference rooms to large, lavish banquet halls, The Penn Stater Hotel & Conference Center has the ideal meeting space in State College for your event of any size. Host everything from board meetings and tradeshows to weddings and holiday parties in our modern, stylish spaces, complete with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, full-service catering, and flexible seating layouts.
Our 41 event venues in State College offer a variety of styles and seating capacities to fit your meeting needs. They feature ergonomically designed chairs, spacious working areas, centrally located break areas, high-speed Internet availability, and more. All conference rooms have great acoustics and natural light, as well as obstruction-free viewing for your attendees.
Conference Room Highlights:
- Sizes and seating capacities vary
- AV equipment: built-in screens and control rooms, sun shades, blackout shades, wireless Internet availability, phone capabilities, in-house phone, sound amplification, bulletin boards, whiteboards
- Audiovisual support
- Polycom teleconferencing capabilities and teleconferencing capabilities
This flexible space features wireless Internet availability, blackout shades, and gorgeous wooded views. It can be split into two rooms for smaller meetings.
- 884 square feet each (1,768 square feet for both)
- Seats up to 100 guests (banquet style, both sections)
- Audiovisual equipment - built-in screens, LCD projectors in the ceiling
Combining comfort and advanced meeting technology, the McKinnon Board Room seats up to 14 guests (conference style) around a beautiful scissor table. Attendees will enjoy the convenience of built-in microphones and high-speed Internet availability at each chair.
- 884 square feet
- Seats up to 14 guests (conference style)
- Audiovisual equipment – two 61-inch plasma screens, Polycom videoconferencing, touch-panel audiovisual controls, DVD, mini DV/VHS player, CD player, digital cable, sound system, wireless microphones, and recording capability
One of our most charming meeting facilities, the Senate Suites are ideal for a small meeting, banquet, or other private gathering. The space can be divided into three rooms and includes a lounge with full-service bar, leather furniture settings, and access to the outdoor terrace.
- 1,272 square feet total (624 square feet each)
- Seats up to 80 guests (banquet style, both sections)
These convenient rooms accommodate up to 61 guests in two levels of U-shaped seating—ideal for an assembly or discussion. This comfortable, built-in seating and presentational arrangement makes longer sessions easy!
- 1,684 square feet
- Seats up to 61 guests
- Audiovisual equipment – control rooms and built-in screens
- Bulletin boards and whiteboards
- Sunshades and blackout shades
This versatile hall offers functionality, with enough space to comfortably seat up to 300 guests. The neutral tones will coordinate with any decor you choose.
- 4,200 square feet
- Seats up to 300 guests (banquet style)
- Can be divided into two sections, each with its own screen
This expansive, elegant space consists of four adjoining halls that can accommodate plenary sessions, large banquets, and exhibitions. Partitioning is available for smaller groups.
- 10,650 square feet
- Seats up to 936 guests (banquet style)
- Can be divided into four sections, each with its own screen
- 33’ diagonal screen on the end
- Projection capability from the control booth
Small intimate space that is perfect for a memorable and intimate wedding day.
- Seats up to 24 guests (banquet style
- Imtimate space
- Overlooking outdoor courtyard